The Emmy Award winning Boardwalk Empire is back on August 19, 2014 when the fourth season debuts on Blu-ray , DVD and Digital HD. The Blu-ray set also comes with a Digital HD copy. After barely surviving an overthrow attempt by gangster Gyp Rossetti, Nucky Thompson is laying low at the end of the Boardwalk. However, the calm will be short-lived, as Nucky faces new challenges, including a clash with a violent Harlem power-broker, a battle with his brother Eli over Eli’s college-age son, and the irresistible lure of lucrative – and perilous – opportunities in Florida. Featuring “achingly good performances,” (The Chicago Tribune), Boardwalk Empire: The Complete Fourth Season is jam-packed with exclusive bonus material and is not to be missed!
Pre-orders are available now on Amazon.
Exclusive Blu-ray Features (along with all DVD extras):
- Boardwalk Chronicle – an interactive, in-feature guide which offers character and location info as well as historical facts that are woven into each episode.
- Scouting the Boardwalk – hear how the locations manager of Boardwalk Empire finds the unique buildings and neighborhoods that bring the 1920s to life in each episode.
- PaleyFest: Made in NY Boardwalk Empire Panel – a Q&A with creator/executive producer/writer Terence Winter, executive producer/writer Howard Korder and cast members of Boardwalk Empire after a screening of episode five, “Erlkönig” – courtesy of The Paley Center for Media.
- The Onyx Club: A Step Back In Time – an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the creation of, and historical inspiration for, the massive new set in Season 4.
- Becoming Harrow – actor Jack Huston details the origins, story arc, and evolution of fan-favorite character Richard Harrow.
- New Characters – meet the new faces of season four: Dr. Valentin Narcisse, Roy Phillips, Agent Knox, Sally Wheet, Frank and Ralph Capone and Daughter Maitland.
- Season 3: Revisited – get reacquainted with season 3 of Boardwalk Empire with this recap featuring creator/executive producer/writer Terence Winter.
- Audio Commentaries – six commentaries with the cast and crew including Terence Winter, Steve Buscemi, Michael Kenneth Williams, Gretchen Mol and more.
Grab your pre-order on Amazon now if you’re a 100% gangster.